We approach the Fourth of Four Lunar Tetrads on September 28, 2105. This Lunar Tetrad or Four Blood Moons have only happened a few times in the last 2000 years occurring on Hebrew Feastdays according to NASA Lunar Tetrad:
- Passover 2014
- Feast of Tabernacles 2014
- Passover 2015
- Feast of Tabernacles 2015
This Fourth of Four Blood Moons includes events never having occurred in history! This coming Fourth Blood Moon includes the intersection of these remarkable features:
- Occurs over Jerusalem
- Is a “Supermoon” where the moon is closest to the earth (Perigee)
- Occurs on a Shemitah year – Jubilee where scripture declares economic reset – debts are wiped out …or possible judgement
- NASA describes this historical event occurring only a few times in the last several thousand years on major historical events related to the Jewish people and Israel
- NEO (NEAR EARTH OBJECTS NASA PROGRAM) are set to occur on July 7 and on or about Sept. 28 – o Oct 1, 2015 within several days according to NASA. These are asteroids on a possible collision course with earth; however, because of variables associated with the Lunar Tetrad NASA is more uncertain of the time and distance of these two objects.
Also consider this science not hearsay
- Pending WWIII looming with Russia, China and Mideast by many insiders
- Economic collapse of the U.S Dollar transfer to China or the Far East
- Geological Cataclysm upsurge in Earthquakes, Volcanoes – See NOAA website
It is our responsibility to know the times and seasons, wiser than most, like the “Sons of Isaachar”
Learn the unique approach of “Four Blood Moons: Leaving Babylon” since it goes beyond inventions of mens squabbles about versions of the Bible, historical revision; instead, verified established cosmological principles of science, math, Hebrew Calendar information beyond the ability of men to manipulate to deceive:
Two Ways to Download: Smashwords or Amazon –
Subscribe to our Newsletter here:
NOTE: July 25 is also the Ninth of AV – the day which the Hebrew Calendar marks as when both the First and Second Temples were sacked and destroyed in 587 B.C and 67 A.D.
Sound off! Give your comments here below!